(MOBI) I'll Wait For You Till The Eternity by Rihan khalyani • 9788194544524

ホーム フォーラム Affilytics.info 〘PIWIK〙についてのBBS (MOBI) I'll Wait For You Till The Eternity by Rihan khalyani • 9788194544524

このトピックには2件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 ヶ月、 4 週間前 info-portal さんが最後の更新を行いました。

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #2079 返信

Cherie Odom

I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity
    by Rihan khalyani

🔗 I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity : READ MORE 🔗

• Publisher: Redgrab Books pvt ltd
    • Language: english
    • Release date: August 1, 2020
    • Format: paperback, 192 pages
    • ISBN: 9788194544524 (8194544521)
    • Author: Rihan khalyani

About The Book

The love story which starts in early 90s, mainly revolves around three characters Aamir, Shikha and Samaira. Aamir an MBA graduate resides in Delhi. He was separated from his girlfriend Shikha during the Lucknow riots three years ago. Aamir has been living a depressed and a stressful life for the past three years. His best friend Bhaskar insists him to see a psychologist. Aamir decides to consult a psychologist named Samaira who is also a friend of Bhaskar. On the other side his mother wants him to get married and settle down in life. She is unaware about his affair with Shikha. Aamir shares his past with Samaira during his counselling sessions. After spending a lot of time with Aamir, Samaira also starts feeling strongly for him. She starts leaning towards him. Samaira also try to convince him to move on before sharing her feelings with him, but Aamir stays adamant on his decision and continues his search for Shikha. Aamir’s quest for Shikha guides him to beautiful Ladakh. But could Aamir find Shikha? What exactly happened during the riots that separated the true lovers? All the answers unfold in the climax of an enchanting love story.

PDF I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity on Mac. MP3 book I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity Rihan khalyani download on IndieBound. FictionBook ebook I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity read online iOS on Book Depository. Online I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity by Rihan khalyani buy cheap.

Hardback ebook I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity Rihan khalyani for PocketBook on Walmart. EPUB book I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity download. Hardcover ebook I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity by Rihan khalyani read on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book I’ll Wait For You Till The Eternity buy reader.

#3558 返信

info-portal

International Human Rights by Jack Donnelly • 9780813343266

#3561 返信

info-portal

The Green Hills of Earth – Robert A. Heinlein – 9780671578534

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
返信先: (MOBI) I'll Wait For You Till The Eternity by Rihan khalyani • 9788194544524
あなたの情報:

トップへ戻る